Nellie – Yellow Female X, 3ish years, 60 lbs.
Seeking highly qualified Forever Family to provide lifetime of love to adorable Labrador. Generous compensation package of love, smiles, and companionship provided!
Hi friends! I am placing this advertisement to find one (1) super amazing Forever family! The primary responsibilities for my Forever family include the following:
- Daily petting and kisses. I am an affectionate girl and love to be with my people.
- Walk me daily. I am an energetic girl and need regular exercise and social exposure. I love to get out and about and explore the world with my people.
- Play with me often. I love to chase a ball and play with toys.
- Feed me, I love to eat and live for mealtime. Prefer candidates who provide extra treats between meals as well.
- Provide me with proper veterinary care, brush my fur, etc. I am a very smart girl, but have not mastered tending to my own personal hygiene yet.
- And last, but certainly not least, love me forever and ever!!
Qualified candidates should also have interest in attending training classes with me, so we can both learn our tricks and commands together.
Compensation and benefits: I provide a generous compensation package, including the following:
- House manners and I am also fully crate trained.
- Though I enjoy playing and running, I also love to chill and watch television with you after.
- Companionship. As long as you have me in your life, you will never be lonely. I am an excellent listener and will always be there for you. I will celebrate your victories and comfort you during those rough patches. I won’t leave your side!
- Smiles and laughs. I can be pretty goofy and I have a fun-loving spirit that will make you smile.
- Rodent control – have squirrels and varmints in the yard? I will gladly help eradicate them!
Nellie will need a family who is committed to continuing her training as she has not had much in the past, but she is very responsive and smart. She has an energy level of about 7 so an active dog savvy family would work best for her with older children and no cats. She is a bit shy at first but comes around quickly. Nellie likes other dogs her size when properly introduced and has a fondness for the male black lab in her foster home.
If you would like to know more about Nellie, please fill out an online adoption application.